2008 na!!! 2007 was a rough and a challenging year for us, but inspiring occassions such as you mentioned in your previous post gave me a thinking of why should I use these to boost our morale and surpass all upcoming obstacles for year 2008. You think I'm being too optimistic? or a pessimist? You know me honey, I'd rather think of all the worries just for you to be worry free.
On the other hand, our plans are already set, a timeline has been formulated, kumbaga e naghihintay na lang tyo ng oras para sa hinihintay nating araw hehehe! But I really wish that that specific day could be today so we can celebrate our love with our families and friends.
This year, new challenges will come... and I know that we can only surpass these tests if I am with you. There is no way in hell that we could be separated from each other. I will take care of you (like I always do) and protect you from people who want to hurt you and most of all, to ruin our relationship (burn in hell losers!).
* Baby Dust *
Wanting, hoping, waiting, and praying.
To have a little one to call our own.
Getting tired of trying and failing.
Just want to make our house a home.
When is it going to be our turn for a baby?
There is this emptiness in completing our family,
This is really driving us crazy!
Maybe one day it will be our time for joy,
Until then we must stay strong and keep hoping
Please pray for us and sprinkle that baby dust upon us!
Frequently Asked Questions - Weddings
the Wedding Dream Team
- abbylyn
- Caleruega
- Cardprints
- chilLine Tagaytay
- eBay
- Go4Flowers
- Holly Paraiso
- Nice Print Photography
- Nurture Spa
- Precious Moments
- Solemn Vows
- Ultra Diamonds
- Weddings @ Work
- Whitehall & Co.