"Signed, Sealed, Delivered"
Like a fool I went and stayed too long
Now I'm wondering if your love's still strong
Oo, baby, here I am, signed, sealed, delivered, I'm yours!
Then that time I went and said goodbye
Now I'm back and not ashamed to cry
Oo, baby, here I am, signed, sealed, delivered, I'm yours!
Here I am baby
Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm yours
(You got my future in your hands)
Here I am baby
Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm yours
(You got my future in your hands)
I've done a lot of foolish things
That I really didn't mean, didn't I?
Seen a lot of things in this old world
When I touch them, they mean nothing, girl
Oo, baby, here I am, signed, sealed, delivered, I'm yours!
Oowee baby, you set my soul on fire
That's why I know you're my heart's only desire
Here I am baby
Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm yours
(You got my future in your hands)
Here I am baby
Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm yours
(You got my future in your hands)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I heard this song from a girl who auditioned in American Idol. I particularly liked the chorus which she sang beautifully.
I realized this is perfect for Zayd.
* Baby Dust *
Wanting, hoping, waiting, and praying.
To have a little one to call our own.
Getting tired of trying and failing.
Just want to make our house a home.
When is it going to be our turn for a baby?
There is this emptiness in completing our family,
This is really driving us crazy!
Maybe one day it will be our time for joy,
Until then we must stay strong and keep hoping
Please pray for us and sprinkle that baby dust upon us!
Frequently Asked Questions - Weddings
the Wedding Dream Team
- abbylyn
- Caleruega
- Cardprints
- chilLine Tagaytay
- eBay
- Go4Flowers
- Holly Paraiso
- Nice Print Photography
- Nurture Spa
- Precious Moments
- Solemn Vows
- Ultra Diamonds
- Weddings @ Work
- Whitehall & Co.