After a very long hiatus i am back to blogging.
Why?
Because i am put on a mandatory complete bed rest for the next two weeks!!!
Its nice bligger has an app for the iphone. Makes it easier to publish, but very hard to type hahaha!
I am entering my 30th week by tomorrow. Yesterday, when i had my routine monthly checkup, i complained to my ob about some pain near my scar. I blamed the girdle for this hahaha! She was alarmed. She took out her doppler and it was taking forever to find dear baby's heartbeat. I wanted to cry. My mind was racing ad only a few minutes before she was moving. Ob asked to lower down my clothes more and we found it. Buy it was waaaay down. Which caused really loud alarms over my head.
To mitigate potential preterm labor, she had put me on complete bed rest with barhroom privileges.
I have been feeling lucky all along this second adventure as i was stationed in Binondo on a project since late November and not feeling anything funky. I was actually enjoying the food haha! But what i wasn't so thrilled about was the traffic i had to endure traveling and driving from my parents' house to work.
I guess it has taken its toll on me and baby. Its still a miracle we've come this far....
So i ask you my dear friends to include me in your prayers. I've tried making a deal with dear baby to stay for at least 8 more weeks. I hope she listens to mama like her big sister Chloe did before.
* Baby Dust *
Wanting, hoping, waiting, and praying.
To have a little one to call our own.
Getting tired of trying and failing.
Just want to make our house a home.
When is it going to be our turn for a baby?
There is this emptiness in completing our family,
This is really driving us crazy!
Maybe one day it will be our time for joy,
Until then we must stay strong and keep hoping
Please pray for us and sprinkle that baby dust upon us!
Frequently Asked Questions - Weddings
the Wedding Dream Team
- abbylyn
- Caleruega
- Cardprints
- chilLine Tagaytay
- eBay
- Go4Flowers
- Holly Paraiso
- Nice Print Photography
- Nurture Spa
- Precious Moments
- Solemn Vows
- Ultra Diamonds
- Weddings @ Work
- Whitehall & Co.