I mentioned in an earlier post that our baby is expecting cousins. As of today, Zayd's cousins, Aeesha and Chyla, have given birth to two cutie girls, Amelie and Desiree, both in Chicago.
My cousin Joy, is expected to deliver any day this week, Louise. *my inaanak apparently :)
Cousin Jacq and Dennis are expecting their little girl in late September.
I will be next in October, with Chloe.
Then come November, cousins Racq and Jill, are also expecting a girl. They are based in California.
I told my mom that there will be a shortage of boys this year with all the births happening in the last quarter of the year hehe. She's not complaining, but I bet she looking forward to the noisy, messy, and fun holidays in the coming years.
BTW, my little heartbreaker Mohan will be the official "tagapagtanggol" of these girls too. Am I excited!!
* Baby Dust *
Wanting, hoping, waiting, and praying.
To have a little one to call our own.
Getting tired of trying and failing.
Just want to make our house a home.
When is it going to be our turn for a baby?
There is this emptiness in completing our family,
This is really driving us crazy!
Maybe one day it will be our time for joy,
Until then we must stay strong and keep hoping
Please pray for us and sprinkle that baby dust upon us!
Frequently Asked Questions - Weddings
the Wedding Dream Team
- abbylyn
- Caleruega
- Cardprints
- chilLine Tagaytay
- eBay
- Go4Flowers
- Holly Paraiso
- Nice Print Photography
- Nurture Spa
- Precious Moments
- Solemn Vows
- Ultra Diamonds
- Weddings @ Work
- Whitehall & Co.