*special thanks to Daniel for singing J When I First Saw You (Jamie Foxx) When I first saw you, I said, oh my I said, oh my, that's a dream, that's a dream I needed a dream, when all seemed to go bad Then I found you And I have had the most beautiful dreams any man has ever had When I first saw you, I said, oh my I said, oh my, that's my dream, that's my dream I needed a dream to make me strong You were the only reason I've had to go on You're my dream, all the things I ever knew You're my dream, who could believe it could ever come true And who could believe the world would believe in my dreams too There comes a time when a child's got to grow There comes a time when the woman's got to go Mama said I am special She said I've got to go I'm just as good I'm even better than That's what you would say Shall I need to say Shall I need to say I'm not gonna say You're my dream (Now I've got dreams of my own) All the things I could ever be (Dreams you never know) You're my dream They'll never take my dream from me When I first saw you, I said, oh my, oh my That's my dream
* Baby Dust *
Wanting, hoping, waiting, and praying.
To have a little one to call our own.
Getting tired of trying and failing.
Just want to make our house a home.
When is it going to be our turn for a baby?
There is this emptiness in completing our family,
This is really driving us crazy!
Maybe one day it will be our time for joy,
Until then we must stay strong and keep hoping
Please pray for us and sprinkle that baby dust upon us!
Frequently Asked Questions - Weddings
the Wedding Dream Team
- abbylyn
- Caleruega
- Cardprints
- chilLine Tagaytay
- eBay
- Go4Flowers
- Holly Paraiso
- Nice Print Photography
- Nurture Spa
- Precious Moments
- Solemn Vows
- Ultra Diamonds
- Weddings @ Work
- Whitehall & Co.