Moving from EST to CST in a 5 minute decision... crazy huh?!
Posted by Zayd at 10/14/2007 09:32:00 AMSeptember 21, it was a sad friday. Subsob sa work and I felt so lonely. In my mind "One week pa lang since huli ako nagpunta sa kanya, pero bakit parang antagal na, missed ko na sya :(". Then I told her "I missed you hon, do you feel the same?", she answered "Ewan ko". That was 4:45 in the afternoon. By 5:00pm, I made up my mind, pupunta ako sa kanya; and that's is more than 550mi away. I don't know pero iba ang adrenaline ko that time, sobrang excited and high in spirit. Co'z I know in just a few hours makikita ko na naman yung mahal ko; ay mali. 9hrs nga pala ang travel sabi ni mapquest :(, ay bahala na. 5pm I went out of the office. Uwi muna to get my stuffs. And sa kakahalungkat ng things ko, may nakita akong 2 sachet.... Extra Joss!!! Buti di pa expired, pwede pa hehehe! Tamang tama to para di ako antukin sa byahe hahaha!!! With that, I forgot to take my dinner. Ok then, larga na!!! I headed as fast as I can to I-75 Northbound, this is the first challenge, this will be a more than 100mi long drive in a 65-70mph speed limit. Then I-20 Westboud for 318mi. It's already 10pm, aba nagtetext na sya, isip ko "Naloko na, sigurado yari ako nito. Ah basta miss ko sya... bahala na pag nagalit, importante sa akin makita ko sya kundi mababaliw ako sa lungkot". The first text message shows anxiety, the second is anger, the third is mixed anxiety and anger. Then I decided to call sa house nila para ma-assure ko na may magbubukas sa akin ng pinto. I just hoped na di si kumander ang makasagot. I pulled over in the nearest gasoline station, looked for the phone booth and dialed the numbers. Then someone answered, buti na lang di si kumander, I said "Uy Paul", Paul said "Uy Zayd!!!!"...... I answered "Anak ng!!!! wag ka maingay!!!! Narinig ka ba?", He said "Di naman, bakit ba?"... I said "Just be quiet. I'm on my way to your place, I'll be there in 1 and a half hour". He answered "ok". I'm now in I-57, this will be a 55mi drive, then I-67, this will be 88miles... and now I'm now in I-270... the last phase of my journey, only 5mi left to meet my baby. I knocked at their door twice, nobody is opening the door, I thought Paul could have slept while waiting for me. Then I knocked again, finally he opened the door. What a relief. I went to Weng's room, then I saw her innocent face, sleeping. Stress is washed away by my happiness, the happiness to se my girl again. I approached her silently, slowly hugged her. But to my surprise, nagising sya, and akala e rapist ako. She was pushing me away as hard as she could. Then I said to her, "Hey it's me, honey it's me". Then she looked at me, then we hugged each other. After that I apologized to her for me not saying my plans of going to her place. I know that she will be worried about me travelling during night time. I apologized and said that It will not happen again. I just want to surprise her. And I missed her so bad. Then Saturday, we had a good time together ;-D
I know it's crazy, and everybody tells me that it's crazy. But I don't care, I just fight for what I feel for her. I'm so in love with this girl...